Welcome to Accounting My Blessings!
Thank you for visiting my blog. In the interest of promoting a clean and clutter-free way of life, I’m going to just hit the highlights, bullet-point style:
- My husband and I brainstormed on a name for this blog and finally settled on Accounting My Blessings. I’m an experienced financial counselor and accountant, AND I love talking about the blessings that flow from living intentionally and building a lifestyle that makes sense for your family. It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with being resourceful with what you have. See what we did there?!
- I live with my husband and teenage daughter in middle Tennessee. We are new to this part of the country and loving it!
- We are a ministry family. We consider the members of the Church our own family, and are proud to have family in many parts of the world.
- Budgets, and spreadsheets, and numbers, oh my! Yes, those are genuinely exciting topics to me. Read on, I can help you makes sense of it all.
- I love fashion. Specifically, I love curating a wardrobe that’s affordable, easy to care for and organize, and works for my priorities and activities. I can show you how to create your own signature style.
- I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when I was 14 years old. Living well is an attainable goal regardless of your circumstances. I’ve been beyond blessed to have access to optimal healthcare and technology, but I’m acutely aware that not everyone has it as “easy” as I do.
- I love to declutter and live with just what we need.
- I’m a Harding (University) Girl!
- I work. I’ve worked outside the home. I’ve worked inside the home. I’ve worked while at home. I’m sure you understand. Through trial and error (and a lot of prayer!), I’m learning to make priorities and stick to them!
- Hablo español. He viajado a varios países en Latinoamérica: Venezuela, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, y México.
- I’m a really good cook. When I apply myself…
- My favorite color is green.
I think that should do it for now! Please “share” and “pin” any and all posts that you think your friends would like to see, and follow Accounting My Blessings on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Subscribe to get new posts delivered to your inbox. Email me at Admin@AccountingMyBlessings.com. Thank you for your support!
Gracia y paz,