This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
Are you a scarf girl? I am!
I have always loved scarves, and here’s why:
- dress up or down an outfit in an instant
- can cover a low cut shirt
- add an instant pop of color or pattern to a basic outfit
- don’t have to match your clothes
- are inexpensive
- don’t wear out quickly
- are easy to pack on trips
- draw attention to your face
- are a classy way to stay warm
- express your personality
- and finally…Scarves can be tied in so many different ways!
If you’d like to see other posts in the “Let Me Count The Ways” series, please check out these links:
For this post, I used a lightweight, blue and pink, rectangular scarf with navy tassels. I found it on clearance at the J. Crew Factory Store! I like this pattern not only because of the bright pink that shows up so well against the light blue, but because both sides of the fabric look great, so I didn’t need to worry too much about making sure the “right” side was facing outward.
Here are some similar scarves to check out:
If you already have a scarf you love, go get it! This tutorial will show you how to tie the same scarf 10 different ways by giving you step by step instructions.
Here we go!
“Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.” Proverbs 3:27
Gracia y paz,